- The work of practicing law: although he holds a law degree, he lets his hired guns do the real lawyeringMore example sentences
- But there's poor lawyering, overzealous prosecutors, tunnel vision for investigators.
- We might think that legal scholars should have no connection to the practical world of lawyering.
- My right to say any of this is not at the mercy of some prosecutor who may or may not decide to prosecute, or whether fancy lawyering lets a wrongdoer go unconvicted.
More definitions of lawyeringDefinition of lawyering in:
- The British & World English dictionary