- An eye with poor vision that is mainly caused by underuse, especially the unused eye in strabismus.More example sentences
- There may be other eye problems as well, including poor vision and crossed or lazy eyes (strabismus).
- There was a second part to this study, which was to look to see whether anybody had improved vision in their lazy eye, having lost the vision in their fellow eye.
- If lazy eye is not treated, the weaker eye's vision may never improve and it may even become blind.
More definitions of lazy eyeDefinition of lazy eye in:
- The British & World English dictionary