- A bright, deep green color.More example sentences
- Ring your eyes with wet leaf green or rusty colours, create unruly brows and stick shattered sequins onto the cheeks.
- In addition to the Clear Glass and Satin White Crackle glazes, the 10 new colors in this series are fog gray, amber, beige, leaf green, celadon, peach, pink, light red and yellow.
- Remember, all-over dusty pink chiffon looks too flat, but teaming it with leaf green lifts it.
More definitions of leaf greenDefinition of leaf green in:
- The British & World English dictionary