- A leaf-eating, arboreal Asian monkey that is related to the langurs.
More example sentences
- Genus Presbytis, family Cercopithecidae: several species
- The white-bellied woodpecker, banded leaf monkey, cream-colored giant squirrel, and many tree species are all represented by just a handful of individuals.
- Species such as the banded leaf monkey and the cream-coloured giant squirrel have lost so many of their numbers that they will likely become extinct in a few decades - hence the term ‘living dead.’
- Only the sequences from species for which multiple sequences were cloned (human, orangutan, rhesus, leaf monkey, and guereza) were input as data.
More definitions of leaf monkeyDefinition of leaf monkey in:
- The British & World English dictionary