- A plate or board fixed to the side of a flat-bottomed boat and let down into the water to reduce drift to the leeward side.More example sentences
- This spacer fills the gap between side and leeboard when board is touching the gunwale and chine log.
- An article on making a leeboard from laminated plywood is available.
- The Chinese widely used leeboards and so I thought of replacing the bilgeboards by leeboards also.
More definitions of leeboardDefinition of leeboard in:
- The British & World English dictionary