- (Of a garment) made of a fabric resembling the spotted skin of a leopard: leopard-skin pedal pushersMore example sentences
- I have a leopard-skin outfit I got in the mail from Frederick's of Hollywood that I can still fit into.
- When last seen, Imelda was wearing leopard-skin ski pants, a white jumper, blue denim jacket and black shoes.
- The Conservative chairman stole the show at last year's party conference when she stepped out in striking leopard-skin shoes.
More definitions of leopard-skinDefinition of leopard-skin in:
- The British & World English dictionary