A homosexual woman.
- She came out publicly as a lesbian in 2010.
- As a lesbian I want marriage equality in my home state of California.
- He was raised by lesbians and identifies as a cis heterosexual male.
adjectiveBack to top
Of or relating to homosexual women or to homosexuality in women: a lesbian relationship
More example sentences
- Non-traditional families are more common than you think: in my daughter's preschool class there are at least two lesbian couples.
- The judgement came in a complex dispute over parental rights between three gay and lesbian civil partner couples.
- She's bisexual and has had lesbian relationships.
- Example sentences
- FYI we're not lesbians: two women walking together doesn't signal lesbianism.
- Young people appear to be disclosing their gayness or lesbianism at ever-younger ages.
- She has chosen not to be coy about her lesbianism but to be up-front and vocal about it.