adjectiveBack to top
- Of or relating to homosexual women or to homosexuality in women: a lesbian relationshipMore example sentences
- Non-traditional families are more common than you think: in my daughter's preschool class there are at least two lesbian couples.
- The judgement came in a complex dispute over parental rights between three gay and lesbian civil partner couples.
- She's bisexual and has had lesbian relationships.
- More example sentences
- FYI we're not lesbians: two women walking together doesn't signal lesbianism.
- Young people appear to be disclosing their gayness or lesbianism at ever-younger ages.
- She has chosen not to be coy about her lesbianism but to be up-front and vocal about it.