- An injection administered for the purposes of euthanasia or as a means of capital punishment.More example sentences
- I'll be more than happy to administer the lethal injection.
- Every story has a moral: exercise a combination of tact and speed when administering the lethal injection.
- Finally, how can anyone administer the lethal injection or switch on the electric chair or whatever?
More definitions of lethal injectionDefinition of lethal injection in:
- The British & World English dictionary