- another term for vitiligo.More example sentences
- These patches are frequently confused with vitiligo or leucoderma, in which the patches are usually larger and have well defined convex borders, sometimes with a rim of hyper or increased pigmentation.
- While there have been no systematic studies here on a condition such as leucoderma, dermatologists agree that pollution could be a cause.
- I would like to use ‘fairness essences’ to lighten the freckles but am apprehensive that it may lead to leucoderma.
More definitions of leucodermaDefinition of leucoderma in:
- The British & World English dictionary