(also leucorrhea , British leucorrhoea)
- A whitish or yellowish discharge of mucus from the vagina.More example sentences
- Adverse reactions reported by 5 to 14 percent of clinical trial participants include vaginitis, headache, upper respiratory tract infection, leukorrhea, sinusitis, weight gain, and nausea.
- Symptoms like leucorrhoea, burning, micturation, pain in abdomen or discharge with foul smell was observed in 11 of these women.
- Thin and whitish leukorrhea with little odor indicates deficiency of the spleen and kidney.
More definitions of leukorrheaDefinition of leukorrhea in:
- The British & World English dictionary