noun (plural liegemen)• historical
- A vassal who owes feudal service or allegiance to a nobleman.More example sentences
- The occasional frightened servant scurried past every so often but the liegeman said nothing as they walked down the large hallway.
- It was fairly large, consisting of about eight liegemen, his mother riding beside him, and his father leading the way while conversing with two other men who had traveled to see the wedding.
- The other men, two of Lord Roquesworthe's liegemen besides himself, and his oldest son, Noel, made up the other participants in the conversation.
More definitions of liegemanDefinition of liegeman in:
- The British & World English dictionary