noun(usually life skills)
- A skill that is necessary or desirable for full participation in everyday life: sharing with a sibling can help children learn important life skillsMore example sentences
- Knowing French can help you attain a number of important life skills.
- Many violent crimes are perpetrated by men who have very limited life skills.
- She introduced specialist learning with play rooms to help pupils develop life skills.
More definitions of life skillDefinition of life skill in:
- The British & World English dictionary