1A table of statistics relating to life expectancy and mortality for a given category of people.
- After a follow-up of 15 years, the estimated life table analysis of mortality was retrospectively calculated.
- Disease-specific mortality rates were determined by adjusting all-cause mortality rates from the Registry by standard life table mortality rates.
- Observations on mortality presented in the previous section are supported by the life table data.
1.1 Zoology A table of statistics relating to life expectancy for a population of animals.
- On the basis of the timing of migration and breeding in the two habitats and life table data, it appears that the same populations breed in both places annually.
- We examined 50 published life tables for 44 mammal species representing 10 orders and 25 families (Appendix A).
- Average life expectancy from birth for the whole population or subgroups can be derived from life tables.
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: life ta·ble
Definition of life table in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.