Definition of lifehack in English:
A strategy or technique adopted in order to manage one’s time and daily activities in a more efficient way.
- I was looking for more lifehack-style posts such as how to lock your bike, which bike maintenance book to buy and things that may interest me as a casual cyclist.
- At first, overcoming the fear of anxiety and reclaiming social ground was a selfish pursuit, my own special lifehack for dealing with anxieties associated with certain social interactions.
- When not working with clients or volunteering with the National Association of Professional Organizers, Deb shares organizing tips and lifehacks via her blog.
- Example sentences
- On the web, meanwhile, sites devoted to personal development and productivity, or life-hacking, to use the brilliant geek neologism, are exploding.
- Desperate knowledge workers are also flocking to the dozens of Web sites devoted to lifehackingpractices for solving everyday problems.
- Lifehacking has snowballed into a massive self-help program that seeks to help you allocate your attention efficiently.
Definition of lifehack in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia