- A strategy or technique adopted in order to manage one’s time and daily activities in a more efficient way.More example sentences
- I was looking for more lifehack-style posts such as how to lock your bike, which bike maintenance book to buy and things that may interest me as a casual cyclist.
- At first, overcoming the fear of anxiety and reclaiming social ground was a selfish pursuit, my own special lifehack for dealing with anxieties associated with certain social interactions.
- When not working with clients or volunteering with the National Association of Professional Organizers, Deb shares organizing tips and lifehacks via her blog.
- More example sentences
- On the web, meanwhile, sites devoted to personal development and productivity, or life-hacking, to use the brilliant geek neologism, are exploding.
- Desperate knowledge workers are also flocking to the dozens of Web sites devoted to lifehackingpractices for solving everyday problems.
- Lifehacking has snowballed into a massive self-help program that seeks to help you allocate your attention efficiently.
More definitions of lifehackDefinition of lifehack in:
- The British & World English dictionary