- An instrument for measuring the intensity of light, used chiefly to show the correct exposure when taking a photograph. Also called exposure meter.More example sentences
- You can measure illuminance using a light meter located on the work surface where tasks are performed.
- This tutorial is intended to explain what an incident light meter is and why you would want to use one.
- This article explores the possibility of using a low cost photographic light meter for photometric purposes.
More definitions of light meterDefinition of light meter in:
- The British & World English dictionary