- 1A weight in amateur boxing ranging from 148 to 156 pounds (67 to 71 kg).More example sentences
- I really would love to fight at light middleweight and I know I could make the weight as well.
- He exploded out of the shadows at light middleweight and put on a southpaw masterclass.
- He initially won the IBF's welterweight title in 1993 then added the WBA's light middleweight crown in 2000.
- 1.1A light middleweight boxer.More example sentences
- De la Hoya and Trinidad had beaten top light middleweights and won titles at middleweight when they faced Hopkins.
- It's not easy to get me fights with light middleweights as they ask for a lot of money because they know that they will be in for a tough night against me.
- But the Newbridge southpaw has no doubt he will emerge victorious, secure his place among the finest light middleweights in boxing history and then go hunting the likes of Bernard Hopkins at light heavy.
More definitions of light middleweightDefinition of light middleweight in:
- The British & World English dictionary