- 1Equipment in a home, workplace, studio, theater, or street for producing light: the heartless glare of strip lightingMore example sentences
- But this week diggers moved in to start work on improving street lighting in the area.
- The festive street lighting is currently being erected and there are a number of new features this year.
- Changes to the environment, such as improving street lighting in known problem areas, are among other possibilities.
- 1.1The arrangement or effect of lights: the lighting was very flatMore example sentences
- In terms of graphics, the game features an engine capable of creating the most glorious lighting and particle effects.
- But a clever and adaptable set, brilliant lighting effects and superb performances from the ensemble brought Greene's story to life.
- The game sometimes dazzles with solid lighting and water effects.
More definitions of lightingDefinition of lighting in:
- The British & World English dictionary