- A plant of a genus that comprises the privets.
More example sentences
- Genus Ligustrum, family Oleaceae
- Here is another example of ligustrums growing heavily where a sapling is attempting to survive.
- One of the most common mistakes is planting immature ligustrums and other large shrubs too close together.
- The chain link was hidden by a nice thick row of ligustrums and green privacy material.
mid 17th century: from Latin.
More definitions of ligustrumDefinition of ligustrum in:
- The British & World English dictionary