- 1Drawings or designs carried out with a pen or pencil, as opposed to wash or similar techniques.More example sentences
- The primary technique of chemical etching will be used to create line work and aquatint effects, in addition to various drypoint options.
- Visually, his art is specifically stylized, with thin line work and meticulous attention to detail.
- Her line work is enriched by the wetness of the mud, which is applied with sensitivity and refinement.
- 2Work on lines, especially as a lineman or a production-line worker.More example sentences
- She has likened literary fiction to ‘craft’ and popular fiction to ‘production line work.’
- The unskilled labor scale consisted of 6 items: driving a delivery truck, providing home health care, construction work, assembly line work, cooking, and manual labor.
- But in fact, such reassignments relieve the monotony of line work and prevent people from being pigeonholed.