- 1Connecting or joining something to something else.More example sentences
- This linking object unconsciously connects the lost person's image or mental representation with the mourner's corresponding self-image or representation.
- Like the linking verb in a sentence, it is meant to connect the microcosm of the original film with the celestial stratosphere of the finale.
- Benjamin does overreach with some of these connections, though, as in the case of linking shopping malls with the concept of space colonies.
More definitions of linkingDefinition of linking in:
- The British & World English dictionary