- A pale yellow oil extracted from linseed, used especially in paint and varnish.More example sentences
- The night she painted her now infamous Diana painting, the air was thick with the smell of turps, linseed oil and paint.
- The group has also made hard plastics from tung oil and linseed oil.
- To relieve tight and spasmed muscles due to sporting activities, massage well with a mixture of equal parts of rosemary essential oil and linseed oil.
More definitions of linseed oilDefinition of linseed oil in:
- The British & World English dictionary