- A person appointed to wind up the affairs of a company or firm.More example sentences
- As noted above, an unregistered company charge is void as against both subsequent creditors and the liquidator and administrator.
- The banks and Revenue Commissioners did not object to the liquidator's appointment.
- It also said that office of the official liquidator should be closed and the trustee should exercise all powers and functions.
More definitions of liquidatorDefinition of liquidator in:
- The British & World English dictionary