Definition of liquidize in English:
verb[with object] British
Another term for liquefy.
- She is still having to eat liquidised food, but we have been told by doctors she should make a good recovery.
- Eventually his food was liquidised which looked horrendous.
- I introduced a little liquidised bread on the float line and started to fish with a small piece of punched bread on the size 16 hook.
- Example sentences
- A large-headed strainer with lugs and a short handle is available specifically for use with liquidizers and mixers.
- Put tomatoes, water, ginger and garlic into a liquidizer and blend until smooth.
- Place the lid back on tightly and pulse the liquidizer a couple of times on and off to break up the larger pieces of ice, before whizzing up to a semi-slushy milkshake consistency.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.