- Disease caused by infection with listeria.More example sentences
- Other causes of encephalitis include influenza, listeriosis, brucellosis, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, whooping cough, rabies and lead poisoning.
- Being careful with food and water is particularly important during pregnancy because infections such as listeriosis can cause miscarriage, and hepatitis E can result in maternal mortality.
- The actual mechanism of infection and disease presentation in late-onset listeriosis is not yet fully understood.
More definitions of listeriosisDefinition of listeriosis in:
- The British & World English dictionary