- Photographic film with a very thin coat of emulsion, producing images of high contrast and density.More example sentences
- He states that pinholes do not occur with reversal processing of lith film, but we included a water bath anyway since it doesn't take long.
- Since lith film is easily damaged by handling, I recommend leaving at least a half-inch border around the enlarged negative for manipulation with tongs or fingers.
- The process uses inexpensive lith film and is relatively easy to carry out.
More definitions of lithDefinition of lith in:
- The British & World English dictionary