- (Of an employee or student) reside at the place where one works or studies.More example sentences
- We always had two maids, one who lived in and one who came by the day to do the cleaning.
- What will happen to the money gained from those living in this year will be decided at a later date.
- During this time I was able to find out information about the dormitories here. They seemed very reasonable so I decided to live in.
More definitions of live inDefinition of live in in:
- The British & World English dictionary