- A dish of lobster cooked in a cream sauce, returned to its shell, sprinkled with cheese, and browned under the grill.More example sentences
- Beryl and I are off to the Oyster Shack for lobster thermidor and a slice of the fantastic almond and raspberry tart with clotted cream.
- There are classics - Provenal fish soup, lobster thermidor - there are lots of curries and spicy stuff from Thailand, Morocco, the Caribbean, there are easy things to make for tea when you have passed the fish shop on the way home.
- Salads follow, then a range of soups generally under B.100, some pastas, fish and crustaceans including rock lobster thermidor.
thermidor from Thermidor.
More definitions of lobster thermidorDefinition of lobster thermidor in:
- The British & World English dictionary