- A spiral such that the angle between the tangent and the radius vector is the same for all points of the spiral. Also called equiangular spiral.More example sentences
- Kollerstrom took us on a journey through sacred geometry, symmetry, fractals, latent pentagrams and logarithmic spirals, illustrated with aerial shots of his favourite crop circles.
- He also investigated caustic curves and in particular he studied these associated curves of the parabola, the logarithmic spiral and epicycloids around 1692.
- He exhibited the logarithmic spiral as the stereographic projection of a loxodrome on a sphere, a projection he proved to be conformal.
More definitions of logarithmic spiralDefinition of logarithmic spiral in:
- The British & World English dictionary