- 1A gallery or room with one or more open sides, especially one that forms part of a house and has one side open to the garden.More example sentences
- Simply snip off some of those extra rooms and loggias, and the core remains a livable and viably affordable house to build.
- All face east-west with deep loggias on their west sides and small balconies on the east.
- The rear of the house opens to the garden through a long loggia.
mid 18th century: from Italian, 'lodge'.
More definitions of loggiaDefinition of loggia in:
- The British & World English dictionary