- A puzzle in which the answer can be deduced from a given set of premises: I like to do logic problems to keep my mind sharpMore example sentences
- Reduce each decision to a simple logic problem.
- The team will solve logic problems, either together or individually, using numerical or pictorial data that is not dependent on language comprehension.
- Some logic problems ask you to prove that a certain sentence is a logical truth.
More definitions of logic problemDefinition of logic problem in:
- The British & World English dictionary