- Having long legs: a tall, long-legged girl long-legged hunting dogsMore example sentences
- This led to the evolution of long-legged running animals adapted to life on the savanna and prairie.
- The rear cabin is roomy and two adults can sit quite comfortably in the back provided those in the front are not long-legged.
- It look cramped but my long-legged colleague sat there quite comfortably.
More definitions of long-leggedDefinition of long-legged in:
- The British & World English dictionary