- Tall with long legs and arms: a beautiful long-limbed dancerMore example sentences
- A long-limbed young man lopes past me, wearing sunglasses and carrying an umbrella for shade.
- Smith is a long-limbed, athletic player, and his biggest asset is his perimeter shot.
- There's her Amazonian height for one thing (she admits to 5ft 11, although, long-limbed and imposing in the flesh, she could easily be taller).
More definitions of long-limbedDefinition of long-limbed in:
- The British & World English dictionary