- Continuing for a long time: a long-running dispute a long-running soap operaMore example sentences
- Striking train conductors are getting set to hold a referendum to see if a long-running rail dispute should continue.
- Train drivers in the north of England continued a long-running dispute over pay this week.
- Residents in Cardiff are continuing a long-running campaign to defend the city's health services.
More definitions of long-runningDefinition of long-running in:
- The British & World English dictionary