- A set of photographs displaying a fashion designer’s new collection, assembled for marketing purposes.More example sentences
- Visit us for journalists on the fashion glossies, Fashion Week, showroom visits, designer look books and Style.com.
- Some of us love to idle through designer look books and pre-order all that they desire for the upcoming season to fill their closets with the latest and the greatest.
- Harper's Bazaar web editor Ana Almeida has updated the site with a bunch of "Models off duty" pics worth copy-and-pasting into your look book for summer.
More definitions of lookbookDefinition of lookbook in:
- The British & World English dictionary