- 1A person who, out of curiosity, lingers around the scene of an accident, etc., or strives to get a look into the private property of others, especially celebrities: the trespassing looky-loos caused her to build a fence around the front yardMore example sentences
- The rest of the lookie-loos can stay the hell where they belong.
- See for yourself: Galleries are free, and they love lookie-loos like you.
- He can, however, and should spare you having to deal with the lookie-loos because of your feelings on the matter.
- 1.1A person who seems interested in making a purchase, but whose actual intention is only to browse: a treat for all the North Shore’s looky-loos: the popular Spring Designer Kitchen TourMore example sentences
- A good business broker will separate the real buyers from the looky-loos, bring in more qualified prospects, and usually can garner a better price for the business.
- In the blogosphere, looky-loos equal traffic.
- And we'd get about 40,000 looky-loos in four days.