- An idle person who spends time in lounges and nightclubs.More example sentences
- The last time she had been fawned over with this air of distracted delight was when one county family thought that she was going to take their appalling lounge lizard of a son off their hands, just because she had slept with him once or twice.
- For years he seems to have been content to play the indolent lounge lizard, and as a passive partner in four rather bossy marriages.
- Remember that his lounge lizard, smooth-crooner persona was only fully realized after his loud rock years.
More definitions of lounge lizardDefinition of lounge lizard in:
- The British & World English dictionary