- (Of a relationship) characterized by ambivalent feelings of love and hate felt by one or each of two or more parties.More example sentences
- They seem to share a love-hate relationship, with hate being the major component.
- Political parties and opinion and exit pollsters have a love-hate relationship with each other.
- The love-hate relationships among the four major parties are completely driven by the independence-unification issue.
More definitions of love-hateDefinition of love-hate in:
- The British & World English dictionary