- Experiencing intense feelings of romantic love for someone; besotted or infatuated: the love-struck couple plans to walk down the aisle early next year she felt more like a love-struck teenager than a 42-year-old woman with a responsible jobMore example sentences
- Stephen moved to Wilkesboro for good in March this year, and the lovestruck pair have now tied the knot in the Wilkesboro Courthouse.
- Peter was her bedroom steward - and even though relationships between passengers and crew were frowned upon, the lovestruck couple just could not help their feelings.
- The lovestruck pair had an on-off relationship from October 2000 but got together for keeps in September last year.
More definitions of love-struckDefinition of love-struck in:
- The British & World English dictionary