- Very affectionate or romantic, especially excessively so: a lovey-dovey coupleMore example sentences
- I want all the lovey-dovey romantic feelings and things you feel for her!
- A lovey-dovey couple whispering sweet nothings amidst nature's breathtaking splendour, besides a couple of glass paintings are other brilliant pieces created by the young and upcoming artist.
- Both of them were her best friends but watching lovey-dovey scenes between the two was a vomit-inducing phenomenon for her.
More definitions of lovey-doveyDefinition of lovey-dovey in:
- The British & World English dictionary