- A thing or person that can be won, obtained, or persuaded with little effort: we know mining our own customer base is low-hanging fruitMore example sentences
- ‘He is picking the low-hanging fruit,’ said one analyst.
- And with the successful reforms of the last 20 years, we've picked the low-hanging fruit and we're going to have to do something pretty substantial to get out of this.
- However, now that the low-hanging fruit has been successfully plucked the task of domestic growth is going to be that much more difficult for the superstore operators.
More definitions of low-hanging fruitDefinition of low-hanging fruit in:
- The British & World English dictionary