- At low altitude above sea level: flooding problems in low-lying areasMore example sentences
- A big problem is that salt water has contaminated a lot of wells in the low-lying areas when this tidal wave came in.
- Breeding habitat is mostly inland around low-lying marshy areas near lakes.
- The most dramatic effect would be an increase in sea levels due to melting of the polar ice caps causing many low-lying costal areas to flood.
More definitions of low-lyingDefinition of low-lying in:
- The British & World English dictionary