- A type of professional wrestling originating in Mexico, in which the contestants wear masks and use rapid, acrobatic techniques: wrestlers and fans discuss the main tenets of lucha libre and how these are reflected in their own livesMore example sentences
- Welcome to lucha libre, freestyle wrestling with a Bolivian twist.
- The God of lucha libre, his popularity crossed over into a series of highly successful movies.
- The next night, Friday, July 27, at midnight, it's lucha libre time.
Spanish, 'freestyle wresting'.
More definitions of lucha libreDefinition of lucha libre in:
- The British & World English dictionary