- A small sailing ship with two or three masts and a lugsail on each.More example sentences
- But we can only wonder whether the dark shapes below our dinghy are marine life or the ghostly remains of pearling luggers and guano sailing ships wrecked by cyclones around the turn of last century.
- Forget all the sailing ships, the sloops, brigs, schooners and luggers lost here, and concentrate on the steamships.
- Several lighter vessels and pearling luggers were sunk or wrecked.
More definitions of luggerDefinition of lugger in:
- The British & World English dictionary