- A small craft used for traveling between the moon’s surface and an orbiting spacecraft (formerly known as lunar excursion module or LEM).More example sentences
- The crew scouted landing sites from lunar orbit and rendezvoused the lunar module and command module in a full dress rehearsal for the Apollo 11 landing two months later.
- Apollo traveled to the Moon with the lunar module attached to the command module.
- They were going to test the command and service module and the lunar module together in space for the first time.
More definitions of lunar moduleDefinition of lunar module in:
- The British & World English dictionary