- An idle or incompetent person.More example sentences
- Looks to me like you're the lurdan here.
adjectiveBack to top
- Lazy; good-for-nothing.More example sentences
- Whenever Africans try to economise their own resources, the overdeveloped countries, defensively defamate reason as lurdan, unhelpful, and primitive.
Middle English: from Old French lourdin, from lourd 'heavy', lort 'foolish', from Latin luridus 'lurid'.
More definitions of lurdanDefinition of lurdan in:
- The British & World English dictionary