Definition of lustrous in English:
Having luster; shining: large, lustrous eyes
More example sentences
- When you were 18, your hair was shiny and lustrous: what went wrong?
- Her lustrous black hair, down past her knees, was flowing wildly in an unfelt wind.
- Fabrics will be shining, lustrous and glamorous, with satin and silk the main focus.
- Example sentences
- When the paparazzi are snapping away and the lights are catching the mouth ‘just-so’ they should look lustrously lubed and ready for action.
- Exquisitely crafted in the shape of a large cobra, it had a broad hood spread out, with two large rubies on either side for eyes that glowed lustrously, like coals.
- Only upon close inspection do visitors realize that the organic creatures bearing lustrously creamy skin are marble.
Words that rhyme with lustrouscumbrous • wondrous
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan