Definition of lusty in English:
adjective (lustier, lustiest)
Healthy and strong; full of vigor: the other farms had lusty young sons to work the land lusty singing
More example sentences
- I think the healthy, lusty movement we all had at Henry Street was because we walked every day.
- Dan will wear a Ball gown and sing a lusty version of Marilyn's ‘I Call Your Name’.
- Imagine those choruses of lusty male voices singing The Internationale on the soundtrack.
- Example sentences
- Petruchio has an admiration for Kate's lustiness.
- Their latest effort, from the 2003 vintage, underscores the status of this wine as an inspiration to drinkers for its sheer lustiness and sense of abandon.
- A certain lustiness, a certain appetite for the pleasures of life, is an attractive, human quality.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan