Definition of lusty in English:
adjective (lustier, lustiest)
Healthy and strong; full of vigor: the other farms had lusty young sons to work the land lusty singing
More example sentences
- I think the healthy, lusty movement we all had at Henry Street was because we walked every day.
- Dan will wear a Ball gown and sing a lusty version of Marilyn's ‘I Call Your Name’.
- Imagine those choruses of lusty male voices singing The Internationale on the soundtrack.
- Example sentences
- Petruchio has an admiration for Kate's lustiness.
- Their latest effort, from the 2003 vintage, underscores the status of this wine as an inspiration to drinkers for its sheer lustiness and sense of abandon.
- A certain lustiness, a certain appetite for the pleasures of life, is an attractive, human quality.