- Each of a number of small swellings in the lymphatic system where lymph is filtered and lymphocytes are formed.More example sentences
- The lymph node and bone marrow biopsy specimens were tested by paraffin section immunohistochemistry.
- No suspicious masses or lesions were identified in the lymph node or omental specimens.
- For example, a swollen lymph node in the groin may occur with an infection in the foot or leg.
More definitions of lymph nodeDefinition of lymph node in:
- The British & World English dictionary