- A preparation containing the products of lysis of cells.More example sentences
- Negative control indicates lysates from an isogenic cell line not expressing GFP.
- This lag could explain the degradation observed in samples from crude lysates produced by these lysis methods even in the presence of RNase inhibitors.
- Heating and methanol treatment will denature and precipitate the great majority of cytosolic proteins found in cell lysates.
More definitions of lysateDefinition of lysate in:
- The British & World English dictionary